• Call (800) 479-6583
  • Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
  • |
  • Sat 9am-5pm
Menu

Termites

Solutions Easy DIY Guide to Total Termite Control
Camille Landry Oct 18, 2016

Termite Overview Though they are tiny in stature, termites are one of the most destructive insects to a household that and do serious damage to the structure of your home. Termites are a silent destroyer and are often hidden away from the naked eye in the bowels of a home, munching away on the...

Termites Don’t Stand a Chance with Bora-Care
Nov 11, 2016

When you multitask, you can get a lot done in a fraction of time that you would if you worked on tasks individually. Multitasking is productive for us humans, but it’s even more convenient and satisfying when a product we use takes care of more than one problem at once for us. When it com...

Learn about Termites ahead of Termite Awareness Week
Camille Landry Feb 3, 2017

The NPMA has announced that March 12 to the 18th 2017 is Termite Awareness Week. But no matter what time of the year it is, it is important--especially for homeowners--to be aware of termites because there very well may be termites in your home, silently eating at its wooden foundation without yo...

3 Reasons Why DIY Termite Control is Better than Hiring an Exterminator
Camille Landry Feb 20, 2017

When it comes to do it yourself pest control, there are some pests that are tougher to treat for than others and one such pest which frequently comes up are termites. Do a Google search and you’ll find a lot of pest control services claiming that conducting a DIY termite control plan is not...

The Essential Guide to DIY Drywood Termite Control
Camille Landry Feb 20, 2017

When it comes to termite infestations in the U.S., the type of termite that get’s most people’s attention are subterranean termites. Around 90% of termite problems and wood destruction come from the subterranean species. But what about the other 10%? That belongs primarily to the dryw...

Get Rid of Dampwood Termites with this Control Guide
Camille Landry Feb 20, 2017

While drywood termites and subterranean termites are the main culprits responsible for the over 2 billion dollars of damage done to homes and buildings every year, there is a third type of termite that is also a fairly common contributor of wood-chomping destruction. That is the Dampwood termite....

7 Alarming Signs that You May Have Drywood Termites
Camille Landry Feb 20, 2017

If you're certain that you have drywood termites on your property, you need to get equipped. Solutions Pest & Lawn has the best products on the market to get rid of drywood termites fast and we have all the tools necessary in our convenient termite control kit. Our kit comes with a special 10...

3 Flood Facts About Termites that Every Homeowner Needs To Know
Camille Landry Feb 20, 2017

Termites stink. And floods stink. In the southeastern part of the United States, unfortunately, you have to deal with the impending threat of both. Both termites and flooding can do some terrible damage to your home and can cost a pretty penny to repair. However, if you happen to have termites, w...

Knock Out Termites with FUSE Foam
Camille Landry May 22, 2017

If you’re looking for a foaming product that is guaranteed to take out even the most resistant termite colonies, look no further than Fuse Foam from Control Solutions Inc. (CSI). Fuse Foam contains two of the most proven effective non-repellent active ingredients on the market for termite...

Termites FAQ's
Camille Landry Mar 16, 2018

How to get rid of termites in my apartment? If you are currently in an apartment as a tenant advising the property manager would be the first step. The property manager will have the ability to take the correct steps to resolve the issue.   If you are the landlord of a duplex and you are ...

To top

Contact Us

x