|Ants, Bedbugs, Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Lesser Grain Borers, Litter Beetles, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Rice Weevils, Saw Toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps|
Ultra Lite Foggers output chemical at varying droplet sizes. From power mist (56 micron droplets) to ULV mists (20 micro droplets). Output and droplets size are easily adjusted on the Ultra Lite Fogger
- Fill fogger with fogging material.
- Chose appropriate droplet size and output for your application.
- Place machine in the appropriate location for fogging application.
Ultra Lite Foggers can be used indoors and outdoors for residential or commercial buildings
Depending on chemical used you may fog in food handling areas
- Indoor applications should be kept to non inhabited areas and away from open food sources. Attics, crawl spaces etc...
- Outdoor fogging one should take care to keep non target animals out of direct contact with chemical fog.