|Ants, Bedbugs, Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Lesser Grain Borers, Litter Beetles, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Rice Weevils, Saw Toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps|
Portable ULV Units allow chemical output in varying states. Output states are varied with a pressure gauge.
- Fill fogger with fogging material.
- Chose appropriate droplet size and output for your application.
- Place machine in the appropriate location for fogging application.
Portable ULV Units can be used indoors and outdoors for residential or commercial buildings
- Indoor applications should be kept to non inhabited areas and away from open food sources.
- Outdoor treatments should be applied as a coarse mist for perimeter treatments.
- Areas of use depend on chemicals used.